Update 2017 - Fall Seminar
WHAT IS UPDATE 2017
Update 2017 will focus on four key areas critical for 'driving client value' today:
- The New Tax Rules – what’s in, what’s out, what’s still under revision?
- Sticking to the Plan – on the road to retirement
- Making the Money Last – during retirement
- Estate Transition – are your ‘executor’ clients prepared?
UPDATE 2017: a series of video taped interviews with subject experts
Our experts include:
- James W. Kraft, CPA, CA, MTax, CLU®, CH.F.C., CFP®, TEP, FEA
- Teresa Black Hughes, CLU®, CFP®, R.F.P., CIM, FCSI
- Aurora Tancock, CFP®, FLMI, AIAA
- Scot Dalton, CIP, CEA
- Moderated by Christopher George, CLU®, CHS®, CFP®, TEP
WHAT IS THE SELF-STUDY SEGMENT?
In addition to a full day of continuing education and professional networking, you also have access to the Update 2017 self-study segment. These online readings further explore the topics presented in the seminar segment.
Earn 6 hours of Institute-accredited CE in four online self-study segments.
- 1 one-hour segment
- 1 two-hour segment
- 2 one and a half hour segments
ATTEND FROM YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Tired of being stuck in traffic? Not an early riser? You can attend the Update 2017 from the comfort of your home or office as it will be broadcast live and online for your convenience. Register to attend by Webinar below (rather than in person) to utilize this technology offering. Virtual discussion groups and online polling will be utilized to monitor attendance and provide the same level of interaction as in person attendance. Please see important technical requirements.
Earn up to 12 Institute CE credits: 6 CE credits for the seminar portion and 6 CE credits for the self-study portion!
|Date||Thursday, Septemeber 7, 2017
|Agenda||8:30am – Breakfast and Registration
9:00am to 4:30pm – Update 2017 Session
Breakfast and lunch provided.
102 - 211 Columbia Street
Vancouver, BC V6A 2R5
Map | Parking Info
Please see important technical requirements.
|Registration||Registration details to be released closer to the event date.